How I survived carbon monoxide poisoning – Actress Ireti Doyle

0
14

Nollywood actress, Ireti Doyle, has revealed how she almost died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

The actress while celebrating her achievement in the past year on her Instagram page made the revelation.

She narrated how she was found unconscious in the car with foams coming out of her mouth and blood from her nostrils.

Ireti warned against the ignorance of getting poisoned from the dangerous gas. She stated that the element is not only found in generators but automobiles too.

Her post read, “I was found unconscious in the car that had been sent to ferry us. It was a bizarre case of carbon monoxide poisoning. I was foaming at the mouth, blood trickling down my nose.

“The gas had somehow found its way through the AC vents, the driver and I sitting in the car, inhaling that shit. Carbon monoxide poisoning is not just from generators. It is silent and swift.

“The ONLY reason I’m alive to tell this story is because God in His infinite mercy, said NO. God is real and faithful. I am a testament to His faithfulness.

“On this day, Jehovah Jireh aligned the best Nigeria had to offer – people, medical personnel, every single resource and logistics required at that moment and the following days in my favour.

“Had ONE thing shifted out of place, I wouldn’t be here. This is a testimony and a teachable moment.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here